A quick and far from complete listing of who’s winning and who’s losing business. Pulled from the trades.
- Fig wins Zillow
- Carmichael Lynch wins Bush’s Baked Beans
- TBWA/Chiat Day wins Groupon
- Publicis/Burnett wins Bank of America
- GSD&M wins Capital One
- 3Headed Monster wins Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Barkley wins Terminix
- Deutsch LA loses Zillow
- Doner loses Bush’s
- OKRP loses Groupon
- Hill Holiday loses Bank of America
- DDB Chicago loses Capital One
- Brandience loses some Tropical Smoothie Cafe
This post was published February 5, 2020.