This is a powerful little new business prospecting tool for you, coming from a well-known recruiting firm. Check it out.
It’s even broken out by rough category for you. This Thunderclap post was published 11/16/18. Unknown when Spencer Stuart originally published their work.
But when you glance at the list, here are some relevant questions that can inspire revenue growth for your agency. Some of which you can farm out to someone on your team…
- How does this list compare with your new business interests?
- When did these changes happen, and what agency shifts might happen as a result?
- Do the brands in specific categories have anything in common?
- How might Spencer Stuart’s thinking jumpstart a thought or two of your own?
- Where was the new CMO at brand XYZ working before? Is that a good fit for you?
- How can you differentiate yourself in your approach to these new CMOs?
- How does your agency’s special sauce align with common CMO challenges?
And the list goes on. Don’t make me pull this car over! But should you wish to discuss it further, give me a shout.
Oh, and here’s a list of recent pitch predictions – some of which may be on the above link.