Recruiting: Find your next leader quickly and efficiently.
Thunderclap has also helped both large and small agencies find senior level leaders. Here are just a few recruiting assignments for which we’ve been engaged:
- EVP, Chief Strategy Officer, global agency
- SVP, Group Account Director, global agency
- VP, Business Development Leader, digital and direct agency
- SVP, Executive Creative Director, global holding company agency
- SVP, Managing Director, global sales promotion and shopper marketing agency
- VP, Business Development, specialist agency, equity opportunity over time
- SVP, New Business Director, global agency
- Account Director, regional agency
- VP, Business Development Director, national agency
We’ve also been asked to help marketers build in-house agency teams, credentials presentations, websites, and digital sales collateral. Most agencies and companies who work with Steve Congdon reward him with incremental searches. Repeat and referral business is the highest compliment you can give a professional service provider.
New Business: Meet your secret weapon.
Agencies earn more new business revenue by getting into more and better pitches and/or by improving their close ratio. We’ve pulled together a suite of services that help you do just that:
- New business coaching and advice
- Prospecting strategy & execution
- Relationship-based pipeline management
- M&A and strategic alliances
- RFP planning, editing, coaching
- Organic growth plans
- Prospect relationship building
- Pitch strategy & execution
- Brand and decision-maker research
- Awareness and thought-leader programs
- New business training
- Outsource management
- Agency staff recruiting
Your firm and client secrets are safe: confidentiality and conflict policies
are iron-clad and spelled out in a letter of agreement.
Consider us an extension of your in-house resources.
Equal parts wingman, pitch guru and new business coach, Thunderclap has developed a range of projects and unique, truly innovative programs that help agencies reach new business goals. You can work with us on a project or retainer basis. Retainers are either part-time or full-time. Projects generally run between $3,000 – $10,000.
- RFP research and writing
- Inbound lead generating prospecting plan
- Search consultant perception study
- New CMO backgrounder and change management plan
- Brand or category backgrounders
- Maternity leave new business support
- Credentials presentation development
- Agency M&A candidate list and introductions
- Senior agency leader recruitment
- CRM platform development and prospecting execution
- Online/offline new business collateral
- New business staffing plans and & candidate vetting
We’re also happy to discuss on-site recruiting engagements.