Website Terms & Conditions
The term “Thunderclap Consulting Group” or “Thunderclap” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3114 North Monitor Avenue, Chicago, IL 60634. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to U.S. laws.
- Blog content is the opinion of the blogger or commenter, not their employer, and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. It is our intention to do no harm. The blog is made up of opinion and advice, not counsel. Content should not be taken as fact nor absolute. Should corporations or individuals use the advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations seen in the blog, and are injured or harmed, neither Steve Congdon, Thunderclap Consulting Group, commenters or other blog participants are to be held responsible.
Thunderclap Consulting Group is committed to protecting consumer privacy online. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect consumers, but also increase consumer confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. Thunderclap Consulting Group intends to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our sites, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, the information.
I. Information Which We Collect
We may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your e-mail address, postal address, home or work telephone number for purposes such as correspondence. If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need — to correspond with you for example — it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
II. Use of User Information
We may perform statistical analyses of aggregate user behavior. This allows us to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our web sites for product or service development purposes. Any information we collect is used for its own internal purposes to improve the content of the web site, to enhance users’ experiences when visiting our site, to customize the content and/or layout of our pages, and to provide the services required by an individual user. We do not use personal identifying information for any reason that is not disclosed either in this Policy or at the time the information is requested. There may be instances where you will have the opportunity to subscribe to an e-mail list that will send information about the site, our company or our products to your e-mail address, but this will be done only with your permission and consent.
III. Disclosure to Third Parties
IV. Accuracy of User Information
Thunderclap Consulting Group
3114 North Monitor Avenue
Chicago, IL 60634
These privacy policies are effective as of May 1, 2010. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will post any changes to this policy as soon as they go into effect.
V. Security of Information
We use our best efforts to ensure the security of personal and business information submitted by users. When we collect information from our users, it is stored in an area where the general public does not have access to it.
At any time while assessing our site(s), any user while online may “opt-out” of further e-mail contact from us (while still allowing access to our site). For further information about opting-out, contact us at the e-mail address, postal address or telephone number stated above.
VII. Use of Materials
The right to download and store or output the materials in our sites is granted for the users’ personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of us is strictly prohibited. Users wishing to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on this site may contact us at the above address.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, provided by you in the form of e-mail or other submissions to Thunderclap are non-confidential and are the sole property of Thunderclap. Thunderclap shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you and you hereby irrevocably assign all such rights to Thunderclap. You hereby irrevocably waive any and all moral rights in such materials.